Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Tairawhiti Environment Center.

                    Tairawhiti Environment Center



“Rrrrring.”   Rang the second bell.  I ran back to Room 1 as fast as I could.


“Crunch!”  Cracked a plant.  It was a beautiful day in Gisborne city.  We travelled in a slow and loud bus.  Room one, four and I were split into three BIG groups for six BIG rotations.


  I was in a group with a blue necklace.  The blue group and I had our first rotation in a room full of kai.  Food was in there because gizzy kai rescue had rescued the food before the people at pak n save and countdown throw the food into a skip.   The food is for families that are poor.  After the third rotation, Room one, four and I had morning tea.  


After morning tea, team blue and I helped make compost for our fourth rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about